Why Are We The Right Choice For Aged Care Placement Advice?
- We advise on how to start the Aged Care Placement process
- We research Aged Care Facilities on your behalf in the area of your choice
- We explain the fees, charges, entry and exit costs of retirement villages or Aged Care residences including the Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) and Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP)
- We advise the best way to finance your accommodation
- We negotiate the Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) on your behalf
- We will maximise any Centrelink and Veterans Affairs entitlements
- We explore all options regarding assets like the family home and other investments
- We provide estate planning information in relation to Aged Care for singles and couples
- We will assist with all the necessary paperwork and forms submissions
- If any Personal Financial Advice is required, this will be delivered under our sister company, Corso Private Wealth Pty Ltd (http://www.corsoprivatewealth.com.au)
- You have the confidence of an experienced, trusted, locally owned and operated company.
- You receive high-quality services from our responsive, flexible and accommodating team.
A Highly-experienced, trusted company.
Nanna's Planners for Grandpas too has been the trusted choice of Aged Care Placement and Advice services for people across Australia since 2004.
We make a difference in the way millions of seniors lead their lives and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best possible medical, and non-medical services they need within their placement.
Professional, compatible consultants
Nanna’s Planners employs caring, compassionate and dependable team members and project managers, many of whom have cared for an older friend or relative in the past.
- Have a genuine passion and interest in older people.
- Undertake our comprehensive in-house training program which includes recognition of prior learning by a university or registered training organisation and provides a pathway for all team members to obtain formally recognised qualifications.
Locally owned and operated
Nanna’s Planners office is based in the local community, employs local consultants and staff who are engaged in their local community, understand the particular challenges and resources available in the area and are responsive to the needs of seniors and their families in the local community.
Quality, flexible, personal, consistent service
To you, it’s about making the right choice. To us, it’s personal.
We get to know you and your family. We work to understand your needs and preferences and learn as much as we can about who you are, your likes, dislikes and favorite pastimes – above and beyond the care that you need. We then individually match you with a suitable place of accommodation, personally introduce you and ensure you share a positive, compatible, caring and consistent relationship with the facilities you consider choosing.
Our services are customised to your individual needs and preferences and we have the flexibility to adapt services quickly and easily, if and when your needs change.
Request a free, no-obligation care consultation
To help you or your family better understand these trusted, affordable aged care facilities in your area, please request a free, no-obligation aged care placement consultation to learn how we can help you.